Skip to main content

A Quick Update

I just realized that it has been more than a month since we had put anything up. I'd apologize, but we have been so busy in the last few weeks that I just haven't had time to think about getting a new post out. Fortunately some of the projects we have been working on will become blogs over the next few weeks.

However, I do have a few things to tide you over just a few more days until our next full blog post.  

At the top of my list is the large Mucha poster we restored last summer. When we started to blog this project I couldn't find any of the before pictures we had taken, which irked my inner perfectionist to no end. However, while searching for something else a few weeks ago, I stumbled across the photos. I have absolutely no idea where they popped up from but I saved them and have updated the first part of the Mucha series. Which you can view here: Mucha Episode 1 Updated 

We have also been working on another Chinese folding screen that will be up in the next few days, but here is a teaser:


Check back in over the next week to see how this project turned out!

We have been very busy with the fine art side of the business and hopefully will have a pretty cool Warhol piece to show you as well as some interesting original comic book illustrations. Stay tuned!


Comments